Notre cabinet est à nouveau en tête (Top #Tiers1) du classement de la nouvelle édition de The Legal 500 (Legalease) #EMEA pour son expertise en « Social security : Compensation and Benefits » !
Un grand bravo à David Rigaud confirmé « Hall of Fame », à Pascale Baron et Xavier Pignaud classés « Leading individual », tous les trois dans la catégorie « Social Security : Compensation and Benefits »
Félicitation à Amélie Wazir Leparquier distinguée Rising Star dans cette catégorie.
Nous tenons à féliciter toutes nos équipes et à remercier l’ensemble de nos clients et partenaires pour leur confiance.
Vous retrouverez, ci-dessous, le commentaire éditorial et une partie des témoignages d’entreprises :
Rigaud Avocats is focused on providing payroll, compensation and employee benefits expertise, a field where the firm is a key name. The team advises a prominent client base comprised of France’s leading banks and companies, and also assists professional unions as well as insurers. The practice has extensive experience dealing with complex issues, including advising on the establishment and amendment of company social benefit schemes. It also assists clients with CEO departures and URSSAF reassessment controversies. The quartet made up of David Rigaud, Pascale Baron, Xavier Pignaud and Amélie Wazir-Leparquier co-head the practice.
- ‘Responsiveness, great sense of customer care, great involvement of partners.’
- ‘Meticulous and operational advice.’
- ‘Excellent social protection law expertise; provide benchmark analyses and advice.’
- ‘Xavier Pignaud is a high-quality lawyer whose knowledge of case law makes him a reference in disputes with the URSSAF.’
- ‘Proven skills and experience in the field of social benefits in France. The team meets the needs of customers and proposes innovative solutions.’
- ‘A complementary team. David Rigaud, Xavier Pignaud and Vincent Alazard show great availability, listening and technical skills, and efficiency.’
- ‘The team is solid, adaptable, innovative and is a recognised reference in the field of social protection and URSSAF. Great creativity in the face of complex issues, great network and privileged contacts within administrations and business associations, insurance companies. The firm is always one step ahead.’
- ‘David Rigaud has great influence in the field; Xavier Pignaud shows great adaptability and Pascale Baron is unparalleled.’